Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Peterpan (Male) for ADOPTED by Suhana

Peterpan before


Peterpan now :)

Hi, I'm Peterpan, I am super friendly and super active kitten. I loooove to play, be it with human or other cats in my mum's household. I was rescued when I got stuck between tennis court fence one day. I cried for hours thinking someone would come for my aid, finally, my mum came and helped me. I would love to stay with someone who could love me abundantly, give me enough to eat, plenty of attention :) I am also a well behaved cat. I won't give you any trouble at all, even when I am hungry, I would just sit there and look at you until you feed me :) I got neutered on 18/11/2011.

Both kittens are
  1. Litter box trained
  2. De-wormed
  3. Vaccinated
  4. Eat Blackwood dry food & Fussy cat canned food.
  5. Neutered on 18th No 2011
  6. Adoption fee is RM50
  7. Please write a bit about yourself, job, your experience with handling pets when you send your interest in adopting them. Contact me at furrypies@gmail.com