Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Do Our Pets Really Love Us?


The frequent question that most pet owners ask themselves is if our pets get enough to eat and most importantly if they love us. I am too like you, had the same doubts in my mind. Our pets are the biggest puzzles we could ever solve, especially cats. Dogs are easier to understand. perhaps that's why dogs are "men's" best-friend and cats are women's best-friend? :) can't answer that. Anyway, I came across this interesting article when faith's rescuer posted on my Facebook wall.I thought I would share them with you my fellow Furry Pies.....

Do Our pets Really Love Us?

In the English language, we have just one word to describe the different types of love. The ancient Greeks were a bit smarter in this respect;they used different words to describe the love fora spouse, a sibling, a parent or a friend. You have to wonder which word they used todescribe the love between pets and people. 
We know how we feel towards our pets, but do they experience the same emotions toward us? Or isthe bond simply a mixture of instinct, dependence and social role? Continue
Article courtesy PetPlace.com

2 comments:

Kippy Marrie said...

Olá amiguinho... Fotos lindas....
Muito fofo e doce voce.
Te desejo um ótimo final de semana.
Apareça em meu blog para dar oi, gosto de ter meus amiguinhos perto.
Fica com o Papai do Céu.
Aus 1000 e Beijos 1000 de minha mamãe Lilly.
Com amor das amigas do Brasil ...

KIPPY

Furry Pies said...

Hi Kippy,

Thank you for dropping by. I had to use Google Translator for your comment..lol I can't read Portuguese :(