Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Oprah Found Her Forever Home


It's been exactly 10 days since Oprah went to her new home. I was glad the owner seemed nice and she took a liking to Oprah. Adoption form was filled up and prior to that I felt comfortable talking to the interested adopter when she initially called to inquire about Oprah. As a final step, I have invited her for a visit to see Oprah and she was taken home. I hope I did the right thing, as I only received updates for the first 2 days and after that, either my calls gets disconnected or no answer/reply from the owner. All I could think of well being of Oprah. Both her siblings went to good homes and I get frequent updates infact, Dewey's family has set up a blog for him to keep me posted on his well being. Daisy's owner is sending me frequent updates amidst being busy. Either way, I hope only the best for Oprah. Hope she's well taken care of.

2 comments:

nieza said...

Hi there... Still no updates on Oprah till now?

Furry Pies said...

Hi Nieza, Sill no update. She still doesn't answer my calls.