Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Security On-Board

"Man at Work"
I have started my new job today, which is to guard the rest of the kitties, our home and my mum to restore peace and harmony. I kinda like this job. I don't get to play as much as the others since I have to make sure the surrounding is free from intruders and safer for the guests and residents. My mum is quite busy today, doing nothing. Has been hanging on the phone for hours and I wonder if we could get our lunch on time for lunch break. I better stop blogging and start clock in the afternoon rounds. This Clover is following me eveywhere I go. She's pretty and cute but a little too clingy :-|

3 comments:

Joy E. Saga said...

Are you for hire? You could teach a thing or two about home security to my cats here :-)

Furry Pies said...

Hi Aunty Joy,

I am always available as long as you can pay me 1 can of Fussie Cat :)
I'm a security expert, and a Part-Time Mountain Climbing tutor;) My nick name is "Cliff Hanger"(Pssst..My mom doesn't know. She thinks I'm fat and sputid cat) Let me know when can I meet my victims..i mean...my students Aunty Joy. I will be very happy to do the job for ya :)

Joy E. Saga said...

Make that 2 cans and we can have a party :-)