Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Puss in Bikini

I don't want to talk about it. My mum makes me wear all these funny little costumes and make me pose for her camera. She could have done it on Little Mhee, instead she chose me *sigh* I'm a macho cat, do you seriously think I can wear 2 piece bikini?? The sunnies are cool but not the costume. She is happily distributing my photo, and I think she needs to be stopped, but how? This is not good for my reputation.

Bobby Batros - signing off

4 comments:

Magical Furville said...

You do loOk sexy in those bikini :p

Joy E. Saga said...

Gasp! Horror of Horrors! This must happen Bobby my fren! We must go in like Ninjas to your place and rescue you!

Pedro, Maori and Hope

Furry Pies said...

Thank You :D but I no Like :((
~Bobby~

Furry Pies said...

Pedro,Maori and Hope, you guys are my saviours!!
Please help me! Btw,bring a bigger truck, I want to bring along the "little treasure" box where my monstrous mummy stashes all the good "stuff" If you know what I mean...
~Bobby~