Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I, me and Myself


Hello my favourite people! How have you guys been? It's been a looooong time since I blogged last (the previous blog post doesn't count. That was letting off my steam, so doesn't count)

Anyway, since Christmas is just around the corner, I have been doing a lot of self reflection. I mean, I get lotsa Christmas presents from my Mum and Dad and not to mention for Christmas. My mum used to sneak in a few things for me without my Dad's knowledge at times as a gift. So this year, I decided that I will be the biggest person or the grown up man of my household and decided to donate my Christmas gifts.

I'm a good cat aren't i? :) I know..I know. My mum thinks I am selfish but, think about it how many times I have shared my bed with  other cats and kittens? How many toys I have shared and sacrificed? How many times I have shared my portion of Fussie Cat with others? Most of all, I have shared my Mum with others. So I think this time, this year, it should be all about me.

My Mum said, I deserve the best for this Christmas for being very kind, understanding, tolerant and most of all for being her pillar. Ok Mum, I would like to have a home baked treats today. Can I have some? Can you bake? Oh wait, let me rephrase that, Do you even know what baking is? Is that a roller you holding in your hand? Does this mean I have to stop typing? Oh Oh...alright guys, I will speak soon with you guys if I survive the test today...Adios!

*Ps: don't you think I look dashing? :D

~ Bobby Batros

No comments: