Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Excitement!




Today is a very special day for me and my mom. Why special day? We were graciously invited by Tiggy Sr & Mia's family to visit them after 7 month they left to live with their new family. We are very excited and mom is very nervous at the same time. Mom asked me "Will they remember us, Bobby?" Well, will they remember us? We will find out today.

Ok I gotta get ready, need to do my manicure, pedicure and brush my beautiful shiny coat. I wanna look the very best for my babies..I mean..my adopted babies, who are not babies anymore. Do you think they will come and suckle on my manboobs as how they used to when they were teenagers? Do I need to wear a T? I can hear my mom already started her morning blabs, "Bobby brush your teeth, Bobby, wipe your face, Bobby, check if you have any fleas, Bobby this..Bobby that" *sigh*

~ Bobby Batros

No comments: