Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

On Break


I am on a well deserved break until further notice.I haven't been blogging, I know, was too overwhelmed. I think our Fostering mission and FurryPies homestay is almost as old as me. I did all the work back to back while my mom just sat there and lounge around and watch Rajnikanth and Bruce Lee all the time! Sheesh!

So, I decided, that I am going on a holiday soon. Location, yet to be finalised, perhaps I go Cattery in Ipoh, visit my fellow mates there and exchange ideas or start working on my 6 pack abs.

Speaking of 6 packs, my next door chick Sophie won't even look at me when I'm doing my sit ups and push ups at the balcony. She's such a stuck up, but she's a real beauty. I wonder why Aunty Lynn never bring her to introduce to me. Ok, I think the rain just stopped. I must go out and get some tan. Need to match my new underwear my mom bought me.  Before I go, let me leave you with this quote by Garrison Keillor

“Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose.” 

Signing off
~ Bobby Batros

No comments: